Parts of the Human Eye and Their Functions
A. Subject Name : Science
B. Lesson Reference Number : Grade 3
C. Lesson Title : Parts of the Human Eye and Their Functions
D. Lesson Description :
- The lesson plan covers the different parts of the human eye and their function.
- The lesson makes the student appreciate the importance of each part of the eye in our evertyday life.
E. Learning Outcome:
At the end of the lesson, the students should be able to....
- identify the different parts of the human eye
- describe the function of each part
- appreciate the importance of the eye and its parts
F. Learning Presentation:
Kids, do you know that we use our eyes from the moment we wake up until the time we close them to sleep? That much of the information from our surroundings are gathered using our eyes? Look at your eyes in the mirror. What parts of the eyes can you see? You will know more about the different parts of the eyes. Just click on the links below.
Just remember, while exploring the links you should list down the different parts of the eyes and their functions.
Now, do the activity on the next link.
H. Learning Evaluation:
Great!!! Now that you have finished the lesson, try answering this. Just click on the link below.
Draw the human eye. Then, label the different parts and their function.